http://www.dixiechicks.com/vidpop/vidpop_dcx-eagles.htm
Where do I begin. I really need help with questions. A girl band with banjo... fiddle... AND steele guitar, in LA?, WORKS! Especially, when they play "Hail to the Chief" as they enter the stage. This was their sixth show this week and this year. Yep, they only played in LA. The people here love them. Highlights included the songs: Long Time Gone, Earl , Wide Open Spaces, Taken the Long Way, and of course, Landslide. Perhaps Stevie Nicks was there!!! There was not much standing but everyone went nuts and gave them a standing ovation for "I'm not ready to make nice".
I have to get comments from my sister, Susie, and my daughter Kelly. I called them both many times during the concert. At one point I could faintly here Kelly say "I love it"! I did get a text message from Wally, who was driving home from a party with Susie, that said "Can you quit calling, she almost ran us off the road with her reaction to that last one". Pure delight!
No comments:
Post a Comment