skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bart and Linda's Eagles/Springsteen Adventure in Los Angeles
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
The Weekend(10/12-10/14)
I mostly didn't think about the drawing. The couple of times I remembered, I just dismissed the possibility. I estimated at least 50 other people were in the drawing. What are the chances????
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(15)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(14)
eagles, Eagles, EAgles, EAGles, EAGLes, EAGLEs, EA...
Dixie Chicks
Nokia Theatre
Arriving to LA
First West Coast Concert Played Last Night
Thunder Road
ITunes - Imix
Itinerary October 29th
Itinerary Sunday October 28th
Itinerary - Saturday, October 27th
Added Bonus!!!
Stupid Me?!
The Weekend(10/12-10/14)
How did I do it?
About Me
Linda Waters Gowen
Bruce at the Stone Pony Bart and Linda in Maui
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment