Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Stupid Me?!

I forgot all about the drawing.

At 6:45 am, I woke up in the morning, got my running shoes on and ran with the dog.  About a mile later, Bart pulled up next to me in the car.  I was shocked.  I left while he was in the shower! 

He apparantly heard the phone while showering.  He jumped out. He missed it. Then the phone rang, again.  They asked for me. He told them I would be back in 5 minutes and jumped into the car.

When he told me to get in the car, I yelled "What is wrong?".  My mind was racing with the worst scenerios.  He told me quietly "You got a phone call.  I think it is the radio station". 

We pulled up in front of the house. I didn't close the car door and I immediately heard the phone ringing.  I ran to the phone and answered it.  It was BALLARD!!!  The morning DJ on 100.3.  He paused and I screamed "DID I WIN????" YES!!!!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the call at 7:30 AM on my day off from school! I think i should be able to go!